Monday, May 15, 2006

Mesh Conference in Toronto


mesh-logo-161x161
Originally uploaded by Andre Charland.
I'm attending the Mesh Conference in Toronto Monday and Tuesday. It's all about this new thing we call Web 2.0 and all the cool tools that are being created to make it work.

You can read all about the background on the conference in the link above. You can also check out the Flickr pics from the conference I'm in one of them, but you'll never find me).

As most of you know, I'm very excited by this new media stuff and I had a great time today. I attended workshops on blogging, wikis and podcasts today. Unfortunately, I didn't have my computer with me, and now it's late in the evening, so I'm not going to post much. But please check out the links. There's a lot of fascinating stuff on the conference site and you'll have fun following some of them. I think the presentations will be available later on-line. I'll let you know when that happens.

More later.

Technorati Tag:

No comments: