Sunday, November 06, 2005

Rowing Weekend Update

Just a short note to say I just got off the phone with Heather. She's watching the Canadian University Rowing Championships in Victoria.

Jaime's Varsity 4 just won their race, by a comfortable 3 boatlengths! So they've repeated as Canadian Champions, capping off a very successful fall rowing season.

I know Jaime is flying higher than a kite right now. Congratulations to her and her whole team!

Heather called me while I was in the car home from the Toronto airport. I'd just picked up Kelly, who is back from her recruiting weekend at the University of Washington and Washington State University. She says she had a great time and she's got lots to think about.

But a final decision will have to wait until she visits the Univeristy of Louisville in Kentucky next weekend and Sacremento State in California the week after. Right now, there's a lot of stuff to process, but with luck, a decision will be made before Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed!

Man, am I a Proud Papa or what!?

No comments: