Monday, December 20, 2004

The Countdown begins...

We're into the final stages of Christmas countdown. Jaime arrived home from Victoria late last night (early this morning actually!) and she's already off with Kelly hitting the malls this morning. It's so nice to have her back.

Like any good father, I spent most of this morning trying to figure out why her computer isn't working properly. I'm sure it doesn't mean much to anyone else, but I can't stand it when something doesn't work right, so I'm busy wasting all kinds of time working on it. The computer is connecting to our Wireless router fine, but it doesn't seem to be connecting to the network for some reason, so it won't connect to the Internet...if anyone has any bright ideas about what it might be, please let me know.

Oh well, blogging might be kind of light for the next while, as I settle into being busy with family for the next while. But watch for updates as this season moves along.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

No comments: