Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time to get something up fast

Well, this is embarrassing.

I'm attending Wordcamp Victoria 2011, which is a tremendous 1-day event for people who are using Wpordpress.

In the session I'm in right now, the presenter was asking about how often we visited sites that weren't updated. And isn't that a pain?

Then I realized that I haven't updated my blog for awhile.

For that matter, anyone who has visited my website at davetraynor.com is likely mortified by what they find. I know I am.

So here's the thing. I am working on a new home site for me. It will be up soon with a new picture.

In the meantime, I'm still active on places like twitter.com/davetraynor and Facebook.com/DCTraynor.

But blogging is still important to me, really.

There, now I can tell people to visit The DailyUpload.

No comments: