Thursday, June 12, 2008

A new definition for trailer trash

I've been too busy to blog much lately, but I realized that I'd let things go a little too far. Sorry about that. I've got a new full-time gig and it's taking a while to transition from working in a home office to moving back into the 9 to 5 world. Once I settle in, I should get back to the more regular review of all the things that are interesting around me again.

For now, I'm going to keep pointing you to stories I notice that are worth talking about - whether for serious reasons or not.

Today's pointer is to a delightful story about US First Lady Laura Bush, who has taken to travelling abroad in her own Airstream trailer, conveniently loaded into the back of a military transport plane.

I'm sure that there is probably a rational explanation for this (security, convenience, etc.) but on the face of it, it's just too silly for words.

Here's the link.

No comments: