Monday, September 17, 2007

Listen to the blog post

I use a service called Feed Blitz (you can sign up on the right, if you want to) to send out an email notification of my blog posts, for those of you who prefer e-mail instead of using an RSS feed.

They've added some new features to their service and one of them caught my attention. They automatically create an audio version of every blog posting I put out.

It's kind of weird to hear a computer reading your stuff, but it seems to work all right. If you want to listen to the previous blog post about Project Censored, use this link, then click on the "Listen" button.

There's probably a way I could put that listen link here, but I haven't figured that out.

UPDATE: What do you know?




Listen to this article

What do you think?

No comments: