Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ipods take centre stage

If you've been putting off buying an Ipod because ... well, just because, it looks like you made the right choice. Because today, Apple announced a whole new crop of these cool devices.

promo_touchtour_img20070905.jpgThat means you can buy a shiny new one and be the coolest cat on the block. Or you can head downtown and pick up one of the previous generations at a significantly reduced price. That's what I did the last time new ones came out.

Now I'm not sure what to do. I'm pretty taken with the new I-Touch version (it's an IPhone without the Phone). But I think I'm still holding out for a real IPhone, which I hope will be available in Canada before too long.

What are you going to do?


Technorati Tags:
,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the i-touch is very cool...too bad I already have an Ipod!
Darryl