Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Back to blogging...

It's remarkable how fast time can slip by. I realize it's been a few days since my last "daily upload." Either I need to get more discipline, or I'm going to have to change the name of this blog.

This posting has a couple of messages. I received a note over the weekend from my brother in law in Vancouver. His sister has breast cancer and so he and his other sister have formed a team to particiapate in The Weekend Walk to End Breast Cancer. If you live in Toronto or Vancouver, you might want to consider participating, or perhaps sponsoring someone who is. My brother-in-law's name is Darryl Condon, and he's walking in Vancouver, if you want to sponsor him.

But the other reason I've highlighted this site is for all of you who are interested in cool applications of web technology. The site is elegant, and it effortlessly lets you find the person you want to sponsor and sign up for a donation with just a few keystrokes. It's very well done. There are a lot of non-profits and companies who could benefit by getting user-friendly technology like this working for them.

So check out the site, and support a great cause.