Thursday, August 25, 2005

Back on the road again



It's been a long time between posts, I know. But I took a real vacation for the past couple of weeks...it's been great. I'm on my way back to Hamilton right now...at the moment, we're in a hotel in Winnipeg, on the first day of our trip back.

I don't have any cool pictures of the trip to post...but I thought I'd put up this image of the view off the deck at Buena Vista. Those tiny white sails you see are the boats competing in the sailing competition of the Canada Games a couple of weeks ago. It was great fun watching all the action while we sat at the cottage.

Anyway, I'll be back home in a couple of days and then posting can get back to normal...whatever the heck that is! Time for this consultant to go back to getting clients and making money again. There are university bills to be paid, after all.

No comments: