Friday, November 17, 2006

Everyone sing along...

OK, it's another weekend. Whoo-hoo! So let's do something fun, OK?

I've heard this song many times over the last year, thanks to the podsafe music, but I just found this video clip on YouTube featuring a live, a Capella version of it. It's by a band called Da Vinci's Notebook and well...have a listen. You don't need to know more than that.

The video quality sucks, but the audio is great.

Oh, one final thing. This is not a "bad" song, but some might find it just a wee bit insensitive. So it might not be worksafe, although I'm sure everyone at work will be laughing along with the guys in the band.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, now I know what guys talk about when we women aren't around!

Thanks for sharing, Dave. I found it a bit long. The SONG.