Friday, June 02, 2006

Vancouver bound

I ran out of time to get a post up before I catch my plane.

I'm off to Vancouver today for the IABC International Conference.

I'll be heading to Victoria for a couple of days after the conference to connect with a few potential clients before I fly back to Hamilton.

The conference looks to be a great affair and I'm really looking forward to meeting colleagues from around the world.

I will have my computer with me, and I plan to post updates while I'm there. So I'll have more to say later.

For now, I'm about to head out the door and down to St. Catherines to catch a couple of Kelly's early races in the Canadian Schoolboy Rowing Championships, which are on this weekend. Unfortunately, I'll miss the rest of the regatta. But I plan to keep up on the action on-line, if everything works out.

Good luck, Kelly!

No comments: